Sunday, November 11, 2012

Christian-Newsom Case: A Note from David in TN




GUEST ENTRY FROM DAVID IN TENNESSEE

I Will Attend The Coleman Retrial
On Monday I will drive to Knoxville to attend the retrial of Vanessa Coleman for facilitating the rape and murder of Channon Christian. Coleman was acquitted of all charges concerning Christopher Newsom and was convicted of facilitation, along with robbery, of Channon Christian.

I will be away from my computer for around five days and I don't have a laptop. I will write about my notes on attending the trial for Trials & Tribulations the following week.

The trial will be streamed online. The Knoxville TV stations WBIR and WATE have live streamed the previous trials.

David in TN

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The trial is scheduled to start at 9am ET on Tuesday.

David In TN