MICHAEL GARGIULO PRELIMINARY HEARING SYNOPSIS
Deputy District Attorney Marna Miller
Charles L. Lindner
Dale Michael Rubin
Michael Johnson, Dept. 108
June 21, 2010: Day 1, Part I
Michael Gargiulo's preliminary hearing began on Monday, June 21, 2010. There were a couple motions litigate before witnesses were presented. The admissibility of 1101b evidence at the prelim and admissibility of evidence regarding the Perkin's Operation.
June 21, 2010: Day 1, Part II
1. CHARLES MOORE - LAPD Sargent, currently assigned to Internal Affairs
Officer Moore worked in the Hollywood Division back in February 2001. He and his partner were the first LAPD officer's on the scene of Ashley Ellerin's murder.
2. JENNIFER DISISTO - Roommate of Ashley Ellerin
3. CHRISTOPHER DURAN - Friend of Ashley Ellerin
4. ASHELY TARNOW (nee GREEN) - Former neighbor of the defendant in 2000 and 1101b witness. Assaulted by the defendant.
6. VICKI BYNUM - LAPD Detective who interviewed Ms. Tarnow in 2000
7. JUSTIN PETERSON - Friend and former roommate of Ashley Ellerin
His testimony is interrupted to take a witness out of order.
8. MICHAEL PELLETIER - LAPD Detective
In 2002 he was working as a homicide detective in the Hollywood Station.
To be continued....
Michael Gargiulo Case Quick Links Page