Thursday, February 27, 2020

Monica Sementilli & Robert Louis Baker Trial Update

The prior post can be found HERE.

Fabio Sementilli Source: HairTalk.com


February 27, 2020
I was unable to attend the pretrial hearing in the Sementilli/Baker murder trial on February 18. Monica Sementilli and Robert Baker are charged with murder in the death of Monica's husband, Fabio Sementilli. The next pretrial hearing in this case is set for March 16, 2020 in Dept 101 at the Clara Shortridge-Foltz Criminal Justice Center. The July 7, 2020 trial date is still on the court calendar.

 The next post can. be found HERE.

 

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

R. I. P. Mr Fabio.
I watched you on 48 hour ID. Brought tears to my eyes. Seems to be you were a good man. You definitely made me laugh , watching your videos. Your smile was enlightening. Sorry for what transpired onto you. Rest.

Electrolysis and Laser By Michelle-786-306-7987 Simply the Best!! said...

Disgusting