1. Eric “E” Boyd – Sentence 18 years
2. Letalvis “Rome” Cobbins – Sentence LWOP
3. Lemarcus “Slim” Davidson – Sentence Death by lethal injection
4. George “G” Thomas – Sentence LWOP
5. Vanessa “Nessa” Coleman – Trial scheduled for May 10
For those who have been following the George “G” Thomas trial, it didn’t come as a surprise when the jury read the sentence today.
After just under two hours of deliberating, the jury notified Judge Baumgartner they had reached a decision and then pronounced they unanimously decided on life without parole for each of the felony and the aggravated murders charges for Chris and Channon.
The families voiced a bit of disappointment, but accept that Thomas will die in a penitentiary.
Both Thomas and Cobbins will appear before Judge Baumgartner in February for sentencing on all of the lesser charges committed during these horrendous crimes.
Vanessa Coleman is scheduled to go to trial on May 10 and T & T will be covering the proceedings.