Thursday, July 5, 2007

One of my favorite topics: Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo

One of my favorite topics is The Blood Type Diet which I have been following for almost ten years now. (If you've read any of my posts at the Court TV Phil Spector Forum, you might know that I've mentioned I'm on a special diet, which is why I take my lunch most of the time to court.)

If you've never heard of it, I'd be really surprised. Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo's books are still best sellers, ten years later. His books Eat Right 4 Your Type and Live Right 4 Your Type are still in hard back and consistently out sell any other diet book out there. Just check Amazon for the rankings. The diet is based on known scientific research, and you can read all about that on his web site, and through The Individualist, a wiki he developed that documents everything related to human polymorphism.

I mention him today because Dr. D (as he's called on his message board, where he occasionally contributes and where I'm honored to be one of his moderators) has a new blog entry about working on the finishing touches to his upcoming book, The GenoType Diet. Hopefully, the book will be released at the end of this year.

I am working on getting all of my detailed Trial Notes caught up and posted before court resumes July 9th in the Phil Spector trial. I've got about seven more court days that I covered to type out, so if you're interested, please keep checking back for new entries.

0 comments: