Friday, March 18, 2011

CA State Senator Tony Strickland Endorses Deputy DA Alan Jackson

Los Angeles, March 18 – California State Senator Tony Strickland endorsed Deputy DA Alan Jackson today. This highlights Jackson’s determination to earn the support of a wide array of elected officials, community leaders and victims’ rights advocates. Jackson officially launched his candidacy in early December and took the fundraising lead during the first financial reporting period.

Senator Strickland declared, "Public safety is a top concern for my family and all of the constituents in LA County. The next DA must possess not only superior prosecutorial skills, but have the courage and moral strength to keep us safe and hold criminals accountable. I can think of no one better to lead the District Attorney's office into the next decade than Alan Jackson. He is a proven crime fighter and a top prosecutor. I enthusiastically endorse Alan Jackson for District Attorney."

Deputy DA Alan Jackson said, “I am honored to have earned Senator Strickland’s endorsement and promise to commit an unwavering dedication to the goal of District Attorney—public safety.”

For more information, please visit Alan Jackson’s campaign website at www.VoteAlanJackson.com.

T&T endorses DDA Alan Jackson for LA County District Attorney in 2012! Sprocket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just the first step in his political career. California needs his leadership.....America needs more public servants with his intelligence and integrity.

Unknown said...

This makes me wish I lived in California! I think it is a win for the people and the government of the Great Bear State! Both Alan Jackson and Senator Strickland would get my vote!
Mortie

Unknown said...

Great News for the citizens of ALL of California, It makes me wish I was a resident of the Great Bear state so I could have both Alan Jackson's and Senator Strickland's wisdom and leadership.
Mortie