Thursday, February 9, 2012

Tonight: Sprocket on Talk Radio One Discussing Lazarus Case

UPDATED!

Tonight around 7:30 PM Pacific Time, I will be a guest on Marc Germain's Talk Radio One, online radio show discussing the Stephanie Lazarus case. I'm only slated at the moment to be on for about ten minutes. If you can't listen live, the audio of his shows are usually available to listen to online by the next day.

Link to Thursday's show.

UPDATE
If you go to THIS LINK, at Talk Radio One, you can click on the audio recording to listen.

9 comments:

NancyB said...

I caught you live on the show. You spoke well(informative) and have a lovely and well modulated voice!

Utah Chris said...

I'm already looking forward to your book after listening to radio spot.

Susan said...

link doesn't work :(

Sprocket said...

Matthew McGough, who did the excellent piece in the Atlantic titled THE LAZARUS FILE is writing a book. You can find a link to his article on my Stephanie Lazarus Quick Links.

I've updated the radio spot entry to include a link where you can find the link to listen to the show.

Anonymous said...

The book by Mr. McGough is about this case?

Anonymous said...

Is the book being written about the LAZARUS case?

Sprocket said...

Matthew plans on writing a book about the Lazarus case. I thought that was implied.

Utah Chris said...

I would prefer to read your book. Your observations are what I enjoy the most.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Utah Chris. Write a book!