Saturday, August 4, 2007

Blogs & Crime Forums: A repeat

Crime Forums
Since Court TV's Phil Spector Forum is shut down for the night, (Okay. Who were the guilty parties that went off topic, lol!), I thought I would repeat some links, most of which you can find in my "Places To Go" list of links I like. It's always nice to be prepared with a membership at another place if you want to continue discussing the case.

Crime Library. Crime Library used to be a part of the main Court TV forums. It's been split out into it's own forum with updated software, a fresher look and tons of smilies. When they split it out, they duplicated the Court TV forums member list. So, some Court TV members may be registered there and not even know it. Here's the link to the Phil Spector Forum there.

CrimeShots. I like this little place. It's small and comfortable, and you can really get to know the members. There is a Phil Spector Forum there, too.

Crime&Justice. This is one of my favorite forums because I know the people who run the place are quite dedicated in getting information out there about unsolved cases. There is a Phil Spector thread on the Trials Forum.

Blogs
The Life And Times of Anthony Samuelson

The Darwin Exception

Court TV Blog by Harriet Ryan

LAist blogger Carolyn Kellogg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoy your blog, I spent all last weekend reading all you trial blogs. I just don't understand what is wrong with CourtTV any more. I have been a fan for years, and their programming is really confusing me lately. They are spending very little time keeping up on their trials and this thing with shutting down the message board is totally odd. I worked for years managing online communities and I have never seen such things as closing the boards down. There is money to be made with proper advertising and to have such a large community, companies spend years trying to get such a big gathering of fans. Do you have any idea what they are doing, it is so strange??? Thank you so much for the other links, I love reading the Spector blogs and othe message boards.

Sprocket said...

Thank you very much! I really don't have an answer for you. All I can say it must be a very difficult job, and a lot of work to moderate the Court TV forums. Hopefully, the Spector Forum will open tomorrow.