Monday, February 4, 2008

Natalee Holloway: What do you believe happened?

I haven't had the opportunity to see the Peter R. de Vries undercover investigation show for myself. I've just see snippets advertizing the show, and I happened to see Greta Van Susteren's show on Fox this evening.

What I found most troubling was the fact that quite early on in the investigation, Aruban LE kept asking Beth and Jug Twitty if Natalee had ever had any seizures. Very early on. And here, two and a half years later, Joran is telling a "friend" that Natalee went into some kind of seizure and died on him during sex. Now how ironic is that? What are the odds that Aruban LE would just by innocent coincidence, ask Beth and Jug that? I'd say astronomical.

It leads me to believe that very early on in the investigation, Joran told LE this story about what happened to Natalee.

CNN.Crime

Foxnews.com On The Record

Steve Huff's True Crime Weblog, latest Natalee Holloway entry.

0 comments: