Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halverson Grand Jury Transcripts Released








~Elizabeth Halverson


Halverson says the couple had been talking about dinner when her husband came into the room with "a large frying pan." The judge says Ed gave her a "very wicked, very nasty" smile, seemed to be "gleeful," and then, "he takes the frying pan and he bashes me in the head."

Halverson says she was "soaking in blood" when her husband came back into the room and hit her "three" more times. Halverson claims she managed to secretly call 911, but tried to keep her husband calm by talking about other things.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - listen to the 911 call and then read the transcript. Something just ain't right!

Transcript

911 Call

Las Vegas Now

4 comments:

katfish said...

This is the first time I have listened to the 911 call or read the transcript.....very strange situation! For instance pg.22 lines 14-18:
Q Or did you see him do anything with it before it hit you?
A No. I mean the next thing I know the frying pan was in his hands and coming down on my head. And then I thought oh, I guess were not cooking anything. ??????

Why wouldn't her sisters call 911? Do they know something that we don't?

Damsel said...

Thanks so much donchais! I can't wait to read the transcript. You're right...something is off here. Guess we'll find out sooner or later. :-)

Kathlb

Unknown said...

Halverson was rambling and her story didn't jive, either, during the GJ testimony.

She's a weird one.

Unknown said...

Halverson story isn't credible during her Grand Jury testimony either. She's all over the place just like in her hearing!