Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dominick Dunne Needs Your Prayers

Dominick Dunne is going to have an operation soon, and he needs your prayers and good wishes. I remember during the first Spector trial, Dominick confided in me that he thought his cancer had returned. When he returned to New York after the mistrial, his fears were confirmed. There were no public notices about his condition until March of this year when it was confirmed that Dominick had bladder cancer.

I just received notice today that a web site was set up to leave messages for Dominick. Please visit Dominick's Diary and let him know you are rooting for him and a speedy recovery.

7 comments:

CaliGirl9 said...

Done! Dominick is a tireless advocate for victims and for evenhanded criminal justice and appropriate sentencing ... something his daughter Dominique was not given in the sentencing of her killer. I pray for a speedy recovery and that he's back on his feet in time for Spector II.

Anonymous said...

Sprocket,

Thanks for letting all us know about Dominick Dunne. I will be sending all my best wishes his way. He is one classy Dude.

The Real News said...

Dominick is a prince among frogs.

The Real News said...

Dominick is a keen-eyed prince in a sea of frogs. Always charming, very smart. Writes powerfully, and yet, is ultimately as others are beginning to learn, very kind.

Anakerie said...

Dominick has my wishes for good health and a speedy recovery! We need him sitting there in the courtroom for Spector II with his unique style of commentary!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info on Dominick
Dunne. He is one classy guy. I love his sophistication. He's one
of a kind. He reminds me of old
hollywood.
Dominick I said a prayer for you today. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

A Fan

June/Ireland said...

My very best wishes and prayers for the recovery of a truly special man with an inner strength that is to be admired and treasured and is truly rare.