Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Rachelle's Brother-in-Law Posting on Court Tv Fourms?

On Tuesday morning September 11th, there was a new poster who came on the Court TV Phil Spector Fourm, ranger75, claiming to be a pilot and Rachelle Short's brother-in-law. They said they were married to Rachelle Short's sister. Does Rachelle have a sister who is married to a pilot? Well, The Rad Report, in this article on Rachelle back in May, 2007, has a comment left by someone named "Shannon," who claimed to be Rachelle's sister. Here's the comment that was left:

“F” You all! Thats my sister and you don’t know anything about her!

I found a Rachelle Short on classmates.com. This Rachelle Short graduated in 1998 from Blackhawk High School in Beaver Falls, PA. (The year would fit in perfectly for her reported age.) I still have to see if I can find a Shannon Short on classmates.com. Interestingly, ranger75 listed his location as Pittsburgh, PA.

I happened to collect all eighteen of ranger75's posts before they were deleted from the board. I mean, once I read them, how could I pass up an opportunity to put Rachelle's BIL's thoughts up on the blog! They're not all "completely" gone from the Court TV message boards, however. You can still find many of them (if you use some creative searching) where ranger75 was quoted by other posters when replying. Those posts are still available. Here are the 18 posts. The time stated is PT. However, on google and other searches, that time might show up as GMT or what time it was in your own time zone, if you are logged onto the forum. All posts were made on September 11th, 2007. I've copied the posts as they appear, complete with any spelling errors.

ranger75 6:13am
rachellemarie.com
By the way I'm almost happy to say she is MY sister -in -law! I've been reading the posts since the trial begain, but out of respect for my wife(her sister), I haven't posted. After yesterdays outburst I felt compelled. Utterly disgusting and embarrasing! But I've been saying that all along but the family doesn't like to here it from me.

GUILTY

ranger75 6:19am
Knowing Rachelle I can almost see an outburst. No question. JF told her after a verdict she can say what she wants. Believe me, she will!
As for Toto, I think he already knows what his fate is(and it's all orange and with big block letters on the back D.O.C)jmo


ranger75 6:32am
Quote: Originally posted by winteryns
Welcome aboard! We would love to hear from you.


Thank you. I would be delighted to answer anything I know. Now I just can't get caught doing this. My wife doesn't like the way I think, but I know deep down inside she knows the truth as well.


ranger75 6:38am
Quote: Originally posted by spydernweb2006
Ranger maybe you can clear up a bit of confusion for me. Chelle says her and PS met in a club, but I also heard she met him when she became Michelle Blane's asst. Which is it? Did she meet him in a club then become Blaine's asst?
JMHO
Hugs,
Spyder


The latter. She did meet him in a club or at a restaurant. She then worked for Phil in small capacities before being Michelle Blaine's asst. Obviously, they clashed big time and one thing led to another.
Hope that helps a little
ranger75

ranger75 6:50am
Originally posted by cocoloco
Wow Ranger...without getting too personal, I hope this doesn't get you in trouble with the misses, or mother-in-law for that matter.
Thanks for chiming in!

You're welcome!
I'm used to getting yelled at by Rachelle's mother. I told her never to ask me my opinion cause I didn't want to start that feud, but she does anyways and I answer honestly! I have nada to gain by PHil's guilt or innocence, but they can't understand logic.

ranger75 6:54am
Okay everyone, I will be off for about 2 hours. Have to fy over to Louisville, KY. Being a pilot is the wrong job for waiting for this verdict!
TTYL,
ranger

ranger75 7:04am
Originally posted by CarolynNVa
But honestly Ranger, if MY sister was married to a man who has a proven history of violence toward women, and is accused of murder, I would be so afraid for her. Every time the phone would ring, I would be terrified that it would be "THAT" call. Is this a concern of your wife's? Or is she so enamored with the fact that her brother in law is someone "famous" she can't see the forest for the trees? Are you not afraid that if given certain circumstances, your wife could be in a similar situation that Lana and the other women were in?
I'm not trying to be snarky, I am just wondering.

(ranger75 did not have a response to this post, but quoted it again almost 3 hours later and answered it.)



ranger75 9:40am
Originally posted by CarolynNVa
But honestly Ranger, if MY sister was married to a man who has a proven history of violence toward women, and is accused of murder, I would be so afraid for her. Every time the phone would ring, I would be terrified that it would be "THAT" call. Is this a concern of your wife's? Or is she so enamored with the fact that her brother in law is someone "famous" she can't see the forest for the trees? Are you not afraid that if given certain circumstances, your wife could be in a similar situation that Lana and the other women were in?
I'm not trying to be snarky, I am just wondering.


Yes, I have said that 1000 times to them. It doesn't matter. Chelle is a black belt in Tae Kwan Do, if he tried anything he would get torn up. Unfortunately, it often doesn't work that way. A crazed man with a gun standing 5 feet away makes martial arts useless. So yes, even though I feel like the majority that we have a bit of golddigging going on, I still am worried that it could be her one day if the unthinkable happens and Phil is aquitted. As for my wife, we have never been to the castle. I truthfully have no ambition on going there to begin with. I would be very tense, however, if my wife decided to go on her own. I wouldn't believe anything could happen, but who's to say with human timebomb.


ranger75 10:36am
Originally posted by houdinisback
i'm still going with today about 2:30PM, California time. they asked for the gun within 3 hours of starting yesterday.
that gave them time to air out what they had been thinking all through the last 5 months, then get down to business, picking the foreman and i think the large pad was requested so they could list their questions and ponts so everyone could see their individual thoughts. just like AJ's big red X's!!
moo


Totally agree!! Time's a runnin' out on Phil


ranger75 11:07am
Originally posted by GuiltyIndeed
Other than his father commiting suicide and ronnie spector dumping him, were there other abandonment issues in hARVEY'S PAST?

No, but he did have a young son die a while back


ranger75 11:12am
Originally posted by tat
Does anyone know when RS met PS? Ws it before or after LC's death? If after, how long?


It was after the death of LC. They met sometime in late 2003 early 2004.


ranger75 11:15am
Originally posted by True2Blues
Don't forget the three sons he abandoned and told they weren't part of the family anymore, after he had biological children.
Abandonment is just another excuse for PS's antisocial behavior. He's said himself that he doesn't try to hold onto friendships. He says or does something to offend everyone he knows or works with.
MOO


Yes I agree. I can attest to that


ranger75 11:22am
Originally posted by Rebel_Rhonda
Well from what we were all told in the beginning, she was the assistant to Harveys assistant, Michelle Blain. But as per her interview the other day she was rammed into him in a resturaunt by a friend of hers some 4 years ago.


She was an asst. to Blaine. That was after she met PS in a restaurant. Her and Blaine clashed heavily and when Phil's proposal to Michelle went as good as the Bay of Pigs, she split, got sued by PS for an estate he bought her, and my lovely sister-in-law stepped up to be the guinea pig.


ranger75 11:28am
Originally posted by kennedy06
So your SIL has these grown step children. I wonder if she would consider having them be a part of her life or Phils?


I do believe she gets along with Nicole. Other than that, I don't even think they(RS, PS) have a relationship


ranger75 11:30am
Originally posted by Xspectorant
Great info, ranger75! thx for your candor! was it after Lana's death that they met?


yes it was. sometime late 2003--early 2004


ranger75 11:33am
Originally posted by kennedy06
You mean in the marital sense of the word??


Without being disrespectful to members of my own family, I can only say that we have your typical golddiggery in action. Like I needed to tell anyone that. Chelle is all about herself, always will be, and has been even in mine and her sisters wedding, Chelle demanded she was to be the story of the night. Not her beautiful sister(my wife)!


ranger75 2:24pm
Originally posted by kennedy06
You know you would think someone close to PS would try to make an effort to help them out, maybe they are not that kind of people though. What do you think? JMO

With all the people he has hurt or "Abandoned" in his life, I can't see why someone would want to help him out.


ranger75 2:38pm
Originally posted by bballgrl
I'm sorry too (I don't mean any disrespect to your wife's family) but I imagine you got the "good" sister. I do not think that Chelle is very attractive but I think that she could be... does that make sense? I think it might be the personality. I can't help but think that you got the good end of the deal! LOL


You are right. She could be attractive. Her mouth makes her nasty. Not to mention all the "intelligence" swirling around in her mind. I like to think I did get the good sister myself. In fact, I know I did!
____________

So, make your own decision about the identity of this poster. If it is the BIL, he's got great instincts, because he agrees with me lol! I hope to see if I can find a "Shannon Short" on classmates.com tomorrow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GOOD WORK Sprockey!

And, hahaha, if this really was Rachelle's BIL, I bet he's in deep do-do with the wifey.

You go girl!

mControl said...

Well whoever this Ranger dude is, he has a ton of accurate information! I'm Michelle and was directed to read your blog by my dear friend Nick Dunne- It is interesting and clearly someone close enough to get who Chelle really is... nice job capturing the info Sproket-