Thursday, September 20, 2007

Recommended Reading

While we wait for the jurors to get new instructions, I've been back to one of my favorite stomping grounds, Dr. Peter J. D'Adamo's web site. He has a new blog entry up today, that I consider recommended reading for anyone interested in improving their health.

If you have been totally engrossed in this trial, I believe the best source of information about Phil Spector is Mick Brown's book, Tearing Down the Wall of Sound. Brown interviewed more than one hundred people, and has an extensive compilation of bibliography (books, periodicals, newspapers, broadcasts, websites) listed in the back. It's a well researched account, and a compelling read, of Spector's life.

Until the trial comes back on live today, browse around some the links I've provided in my "Places to go" list.

P.S. I almost forgot! When I went down to the courthouse on Tuesday, a woman approached me and handed me a written note. It said, "Are you Sprocket?" It was Court TV poster and Guest Blogger Cocobaby! She said she saw my handbag and could tell it was handmade. Not only is she a very nice and witty person, she's quite pretty, too.

0 comments: